BRIGHT SOULS GIVE LIGHT at just the right time in just the right place

 




Mon 09 | Day

83°
4%
SSE 19 mph



Mostly sunny. High 83F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.

YES A BEAUTIFUL DAY

 still soaking in yesterdays mothering, going to give all things some sunshine and fresh air see what grows. I have it with intentions to offer the winds those things that need a little wind under the wings, lifted higher (yes especially thoughts). 

A day for Mom, good bad or ugly thus far none of us would be here without one.... A day for Dad is coming down the hall.  I have the fortunate memories of being mothered by several shining souls, both male and female. Yes I had a few pets that seemed to sense when I needed their connection with unconditional love. My greatest claim to mothers is a long line of female clientele. I was born into a family that came with a genetic disposition for having hairdresser tools or art tools in both hands. The universe is smart about providing people, places and experiences. I summed it up in my stash of Teresa philosophies as God himself radiates a heart code through the right person right place right time for this lighting quick flash to capture twixt tween attractions.  NO  I solidly am not always tuned in but I'm sure enough intentionally reminding myself to pay attention because I do not want to miss the glo-up. I couldn't be any more full of gratitude for the people in my life pure sunshine 100%.




Comments