Happy Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse



 
My favorite gemstone crystal authors @thekristamitchell (Evolve to Your Next Level with Crystal Energy, Spirit & Consciousness)  made mention DO NOT  set your stones out under the eclipse unless you want them to be charged and imprinted with eclipse energy. Further suggesting if simply wanting to clear and recharge do on the following night moon. To be fair I didn't study up on eclipse energy beyond sensing a prompt to extend grace to myself and others, walking soft life and regarding potential flareups better addressed another time. Yes I did sit on the ground and watch the moon turn red and yes the universe is marvelously alive with beauty. Recently I spent my reading time with sensitivities towards the big Jupiter move out of Pisces in Aries.  I am an eclectic learner so I can't really say formed this opinion from exactly that and once I get a handle on the details I like a straight forward abbreviation. If you would like references I'm happy to share but for now this quickie run through is exactly how I been feeling.
______________
For the first time since 2011, Jupiter is entering Aries, heralding a catalytic energetic shift. While Pisces (the last sign of the zodiac) is all about release and surrender, Aries (the first sign of the zodiac) is about initiation and action. A fire sign, Aries is known for its swift impulsivity and “leap before you think” approach to life. So, if these past few months have been like a deep trance, don’t be surprised if life suddenly feels like a fire alarm going off in the middle of the night. Jupiter in Aries is big “wake the f***up” energy. We should all expect to receive some serious wake-up calls in the next few weeks. 
____________________

so if you aren't awake already saddle up because this eclipse is the first of a couple more eclipse opportunities to let go things that no longer serve this new big Jupiter energy. I'm trying to be intentional by simplifying goals, focusing on what best serves long term planning, being practical with responses and perhaps being diligent in routines to spin off the Aries power surges like more walks also  studio work outdoors in the grandeur surround.

peace out 💓






Comments